SUN



I believe we all are connected on some level and I know that life is a neverending learning process, even though it would be nice to skip some lessons but as Albert Camus says „there is no sun without shadow and it is essential to know the night’.


It is essential because we learn and grow through pain, as this quote says: „sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain”


As I said earlier it would have been easier to avoid some pain or sadness but without those experiences I wouldn’t be the person I am today so I thank all those who were the shadow in my life, teaching some very important lesson and helping me to become stronger.

But more importantly I am grateful for those who brought the sun into my life and I cannot thank them enough. They brought sunshine in different ways but every way is special and greatly appreciated so this blog is for you. THANK YOU for being part of my life!!


I asked some of them to tell a story. Any story that happened in their life and had impact on their future or any story that they like to remember or just a story that touched their heart.
Some said yes, I would love to do this, some said no but it is ok, no pressure. 

The following blogs will be about some of these stories and if anybody would like to join with their own story, it is very welcome.

I like quotes so finishing with a relevant one: " Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you"


Take care, stay safe 
Erika




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy stories

Lynn's story

Edit’s story