Human kindness is still here


Human kindness is still here



I think everyone, who has ever thought about the direction, in which the world has been going would agree that it was too fast, too materialistic and in many cases too selfish and/or superficial.


I believe this situation shows that it is a no-go and teaches us better and nicer approach to ourselves and towards each other.


I myself noticed selfishness, negligence and my own experience that some people mistake kindness for weakness (I am telling you from here that you’re wrong) but some kindness and helpfulness, I’ve experienced in recent days just touched my heart. Big time.


The present situation has already brought a great deal of human kindess, I could list several just from here, my country but I believe the message to everyone who lost faith is that human kindness is still here, even if it is many times thrown into the shade in this fast paced world.


There are still, who think only of themselves and don’t care for others but every day is a new chance to change and my hope is that one day everybody will realise that thuman kindness is what really matters. Not material needs, not the title that stands on business cards, not the size of a house or a car but who we are as a human being and how we are treating others.



I hope this situation will end soon without too much loss but till then take care of yourself and one another

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy stories

Lynn's story

Edit’s story