Coronavirus

I don’t want to talk about the virus itself because there are many who do the job but would like to share my thoughts.



I believe not the virus is the great enemy but the lack of knowledge, the scaremongering and the inability to think with clear head.

I always believed that a disease doesn’t come to kill us but to rethink our life, our way of thinking and our choices, plus also believe it is never too late to change, to do our best to become a better person and be kinder to others



I don’t believe that this virus has been spreading to kill as many as possible but to draw our attention to the mistakes we make every day.

I know this world is about consumption, power, money and control but this is just not right. The virus has already given the answer and that should have been obvious before but better late than never: no money or power can buy health, happiness, love, care and kindness, all the important factors for life (at least in my opinion)

Those who have pretended so far, now getting a chance to rethink and make new, better, healthier choices and just hope that people will realize that superficial „values” can bring happiness for a short time but are worthless in the long run.

What really matters is the intrinsic value and as said earlier I believe it is never too late to change for the better.



I just hope those who are in quarantine or are staying home, use their time wisely and spend time with their beloved ones and I mean spend quality time, not checking phones, tablets, ipads and laptops all the time because don’t forget if something goes wrong with those device, there is no production, no delivery, no refill and maybe nobody working in the service so cards, board games, puzzles and communication are better choices.



Take care and think/act sensibly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy stories

Lynn's story

Edit’s story